CMTC is currently accepting project ideas that will reduce the cost and time to manufacture or improve the performance of the following U.S. Navy platforms.
- Columbia Class Submarine: Now expanding focus to Block IV and reduction of total ownership cost goals. Includes acquisition cost savings, maintenance cost savings and reducing total time in drydock to improve operational availability.
- DDG 51 Class Destroyer: Ramping up ManTech portfolio for DDG51 restart and Flight 3
- CVN 79 Class Carrier: Focusing on cost reduction through process improvements with stable design
- F-35 Joint Strike Fighter: Working with Department of Defense ManTech and Air Force ManTech programs on a coordinated portfolio
- FFG-62 Class Frigate Added to the ManTech investment strategy as an affordability target in FY22
Any U.S. company or academic organization that is part of the U.S. defense industrial base is welcome to
submit project ideas to be considered for funding under the CMTC program.
Contact CMTC Director Ryan Frankart to discuss your project ideas.